It causes vomiting and diarrhea shortly after ingestion, followed by a burning and numbness that spreads gradually over the next five to ten minutes from the point of contact all throughout the body. Within an hour, the wolf will feel as if it can no longer move it's limbs and will become paralyzed. After several hours with no treatment, death may occur due to the respiratory and circulatory system shutting down. To create this into it's poisonous form, one would have to add water and crush the flower into a paste and then somehow get it into a wolf's blood via a cut or some other means. Just ingesting it by mouth will deactivate the poison as it passes through the stomach.
DescriptionEditThis flower rests on an inch tall, thin stem with four to five jagged dark green leaves below it. The flower itself, which is what contains the poison, is a dark bluish-purple and has closed up petals that form a sort of helmet shape.
This plant is found in the shade of trees in the spring and summer seasons, dying out over the fall and winter. It can be dried and used later, though a larger amount will need to be used when dried rather than fresh.
This poison can be cured so long as it's treated quickly. The wound through which the poison was introduced must be flushed and sometimes bled to get the immediate poison out in the early stages (within 30 minutes). Later on, a concoction of Stargold along with Curemoss, Bitter-Root, and either Rivergrass or Oceangrass (works faster) will need to be used and drank to allow the body to counteract the poisoning (within 2 hours). As well, afterwards, plenty of fluids will need to be consumed to continue to flush the body and replenish it for a full recovery. The concoction of herbs is often used several times, at least once a day for the next several days to aid in healing as a body is weak after a full spread of the paralysis even for only an hour.